Chad Ochocinco’s Pigskin for PETA
On November 24th, 2010, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco (born Chad Javon Johnson – see Note 2) bared his stripes for PETA. Apparently, Ochocinco is passionate about foxes, minks, and rabbits … unfortunately, no word about about his concern for shaved beavers was discovered.
Chad does the Chicken Dance at Zinzinnat’s Oktoberfest
Chad’s Riverdance Touchdown Celebration against the Chicago Bears on Sep 25, 2005…
For Music Monday, Chad Ochocinco, We will Rock You by Queen
At 4 wins and 12 Losses, will OchoCinco roar ahead and rock the Bengals or grab the tiger by his tail again in 2011?
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Jimmy Johnson ExtenZe his Stimulus Package
- Tom Brady, the G.O.A.T. of the NFL
- Dick Tracy Snaps his Trembling Torpedo for DudeularTV
- Signs of a Banana Gone Bad
- Goodnight from James Bond Island
- Tiger Woods Pulled Out Early with A Bulging Dick
(1) Fair Use Notice: This post may contain copyrighted material used as reference to my satire and/or comical commentary. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Chad Ochocinco were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of my comical commentary. Such material is made available for comical commentary and/or educational purposes only. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
(2) In 2006, Chad Johnson began using the moniker “Ocho Cinco” (Eight Five), a Spanish reference to the digits of his number 85 (Ochenta y cinco). Carson Palmer ripped the “Ocho Cinco” velcro label off the back of his uniform before the kickoff of the Atlanta Falcons game on October 29, 2006 and the NFL fined Chad $5,000 for the Uniform violation.
On August 28th, 2008, Chad legally changed his surname from Chad Javon Johnson to Chad Javon OchoCinco (Spanish for his uniform number, 85). He wanted his name to read “Ocho Cinco” on his uniform but the NFL agreed only to use his legal name, Ochocinco.
Chad was also the star of his “Child, Please” segment on “Sports Soup,” a weekly series airing on Versus. In 2010, Ochocinco was a celebrity contestant on Dancing with the Stars. Chad was paired with dance professional Cheryl Burke and they lost in the semi-final round.
(3) PETA claims they used a pleather football, an animal friendly fabric alternative to real leather. Pleather is the slang term for plastic synthetic leather.
Considering PETA loves promoting the Vegan Lifestyle, it is surprising that PETA didn’t use Vegan Leather. Apparently, Vegan Leather can be made from Vegetan, a lightweight breathable Polyurethane/Cotton microfibre material, acrylic and polyamide felt fibres that looks like pleather, or Kydex, an acrylic-PVC alloy.
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on February 14, 2011, in Humor, Music Monday, Satire and tagged Chad Johnson, Chad Ochocinco, Cincinnati Bengals, Humor, Music Monday, Nekkid for Laughs, NFL, PETA, PETA Pigskin, Satire. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.