Amy Winehouse’s Sudden Death
The news(1) of Amy Winehouse’s sudden death spread with such Speed that the Blow caused her fans to Crack up with emotion. Amy was a true Heroin who was pure as the driven Snow until her life went to Pot after she made a Hash of her addictions…
For Music Monday, ‘Back To Black'(3) by Amy Winehouse
(1) According to Mail Online, Amy bought a cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and ketamine cocktail of narcotics on Friday night, July 22, 2011.
In 2008, the soul-jazz diva suffered acute cannabis poisoning after a 36-hour marijuana marathon. A friend revealed Amy’s first overdose was from cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth in August 2007. Source: Online Sun.
(2) Amy Winehouse became the latest member of Club 27, a exclusive private club of notable and lesser known musicians who died at the age of 27.
(3) Ironically, The Sacramento Bee reports Amy’s Grammy award-winning album “Back To Black” topped the UK Charts 8 days after the soul diva died from unknown causes on July 23rd.
Amy’s second and last album, “Back to Black,” was released on Oct 4, 2006 and went number one on the UK Albums Chart in January 2007. Her music became internationally recognized after she swept the 2007 Grammy Awards with five awards from her “Back to Black” album.
Like this post?
Share this with others…