Will Eric Holder make a Fast and Furious Deal?
and Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the ongoing Project Gunrunner on April 2, 2009…
Eric Holder ‘Absolutely’ Knew About Fast & Furious Earlier Than a Few Weeks before He Testified, May 2011
Representative Darrell Issa, Chairman of the the oversight & Government Reform Committee, Grills Holder Over Fast and Furious Emails. Dec 8, 2011
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Solargate: Solyndra is the Face of Obamanomics
- The Obama Grinch who Stole America
- Obama’s Summer of Recovery Starring the Usual Suspects
- 100 Days Until Taxmageddon
- Ass Kicker-in-Chief of Barack Petroleum
- General Obama’s Government Healthcare Army
(1) Rep. Darrell Issa sent subpoenas to Attorney General Eric Holder in the ongoing investigation of the controversial gun-walking program that allowed weapons to go to Mexican drug gangs.
(2) Project Gunwalker is the satirical name for Operation Fast & Furious which was launched in early 2009 where guns “walked” across the U.S. Mexican border with the knowledge and approval of the BATFE.
(3) Related Tweets to Will Eric Holder make a Fast and Furious Deal…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Will Eric Holder make a Fast and Furious Deal is Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on January 13, 2012, in Humor, Political News, Political Satire and tagged Eric Holder, Fast and Furious Deal, Political News, Political Satire, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.