NewtRack Obama, the Progressive Newtron Bomb
Why are Conservatives voting for Newt Gingrich who boldly claims both by his Words and Actions that he represents Big Government?
(1) Newt Gingrich loves the Individual Mandate of Healthcare Insurance while the majority of Americans strongly oppose Obamacare primarily due to the Individual Mandate. Gingrich revealed he supported the Individual Mandate in 1993 and 2011. Gingrich revealed he supported RomneyCare’s Individual Mandate in 2006.
(2) Newt Gingrich loves Progressive Big Government. “Conservative” Newt Gingrich LOVES big government progressive socialist FDR
Newt Gingrich: Constitution doesn’t apply in GWOT – YouTube Video GWOT = Global War on Terror since 9/11
According to the New American, Newt’s Contract With America was another Gingrich con game using the “balanced budget amendment” to reduce Big Government, welfare, tax burdens, etc. If Newt was loyal to his Constitutional oath, he would have removed not reduce welfare programs. Instead, the budgets of the 95 major programs that the Contract With America promised to eliminate increased by 13% according to Edward H. Crane, president of the Cato Institute.
(3) Newt Gingrich loves Government Sponsored Enterprises.
“There are a lot of government-sponsored enterprises that are awfully important and do an awfully good job.” — Newt Gingrich Dec 15, 2011
(4) Newt Gingrich loves Green Energy Projects like the Solyndras of Barack Obama by creating incentives and rewards for “green” companies as noted in “A Contract with the Earth,” a book Newt co-authored in 2008. Newt claims We Can Have Green Conservatism.
(5) Newt Gingrich loves shredding our Second Amendment rights with gun-control legislation.
Gingrich worked with with Nancy Pelosi to pass the “Criminal Safezones Act” H.R. 3610 – Sept. 28, 1996 aka Gun Free School Zones Act to prevent armed citizens from defending themselves in certain arbitrary locations. Both Liberal Nancy and Neocon Newt know that they created criminal safety zones since criminals ignore the laws.
Although Newt voted against the Brady Handgun Violence Protection Act H.R. 1025 – Nov 10 & 23, 1993, Gingrich indicated he supported the Brady National Gun Registry AKA Handgun Control and Violence Prevention Act of 1995 (Brady II – H.R. 1321) in general by stating, “I think we prefer to go to instant check on an immediate basis and try to accelerate implementing instant checks so that you could literally check by thumbprint… Instant check is a much better system than the Brady process.” Newt on June 27, 1997.
Brady II was Congressman Charles Schumer’s omnibus bill to create a comprehensive handgun licensing and registration system. Since the 1986 McClure-Volkmer Act prohibits the government from compiling a comprehensive central database of gun dealer records, Brady II never became law.
Recently, Bills have been introduced to create a federal firearm license. Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (H.R. 45 aka the National Gun Registry and Citizen Disarmament Act). H.R. 45 is an reintroduction of (H.R. 2666– Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2007 which also Amends the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act to prohibit a person from possessing a firearm unless that person has been issued a firearm license under this Act.
According to the National Association for Gun Rights, Newt has refused to respond to their Presidential Survey on important Second Amendment issues.
(6) By voting for the World Trade Organization, Newt Gingrich loves the Global Governance of the United Nations. HR 5110 – Yea on Nov 29, 1994
Gingrich as the Minority Whip could have postponed the lame-duck “fast track authority” vote on GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) that subjected U.s. to the WTO (World Trade Organization). Source
The Fast Tracked GATT Uruguay Round included changes to U.S. meat-safety and inspection regulations that removed the requirement of imported meat and poultry meet U.S. safety standards. – Fed. Reg. 38667, July 28, 1995 – Source
The WTO regime placed trade expansion above consumer safety: “decisions by U.S. government officials about food safety are now subject to oversight by trade tribunals operating behind closed doors whose goal is to facilitate trade, not to safeguard the interests of U.S. consumers.” – Source
(7) By voting for NAFTA, Newt Gingrich loves undermining American Sovereignty for Rockefeller’s New World Order. HR 3450 – Yea on Nov 17, 1993 America had a $1.35 billion trade surplus with Mexico in 1994 when NAFTA went into effect. Since 1995, America’s trade deficit with Mexico has grown from $15.8 billion to $66.4 billion in 2010. – Source
(8) By Cosponsoring the Global Warming Prevention Act, Newt Gingrich loves creating a climate change crisis “to reduce world emissions of carbon dioxide by at least 20 percent.” HR 1078 – introduced Feb 22, 1989
Carbon dioxide is one twenty-sixth of one percent (0.038%) in the Atmosphere and CO2 is kept in Balance by silicate weathering as shown by the CO2 Diagram. In addition, man-made Carbon dioxide is 0.0012255% which proves that Greenhouse Gas has no impact on Climate Change.
Yet, Newt Gingrich strongly supported a “cap and trade” carbon trading scheme in 2007, “I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there’s a package there that’s very, very good. And frankly, it’s something I would strongly support.” – Gingrich Frontline Feb 15, 2007
Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change – YouTube Video
(9) By Cosponsoring the Fairness in Broadcasting Act of 1987, Newt Gingrich hates American Liberty H.R. 1934 – introduced April 2, 1987
Fortunately, President Reagan vetoed the anti-First Amendment Bill cosponsored by ‘Reagan Conservative’ Newt Gingrich
In 2006, Newt Gingrich claimed the government needed “to break up their capacity to use free speech” in order to fight terrorism. Newt knows that our republic form of government was created to protect our Bill of Rights not shred them under the guise of fighting terrorism.
(10) By voting for Jimmy Carter’s Department of Education, Newt Gingrich loves Unconstitutional Authority over Americans House Vote #468 on S. 210 – Yea on Sep 27, 1979.
According to the Constitution, the federal government has NO authority over education. Newt helped garner support for President Jimmy Carter’s control over American education.
Newt recently toured the nation with Reverend Al Sharpton, a controversial left-wing activist, and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to promote President Obama’s education reforms and charter schools. GinGrinch proves that Newt endorses liberal Obama’s unconstitutional measures.
(11) By endorsing pro-abortion same sex marriage activist Dede Scozzafava who supported Obama’s Porkulus Plan Newt Gingrich proves once again that he is a fake conservative RINO (Republican in Name Only).
(12) Newt Gingrich supported TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) by stating he would reluctantly vote Yes for TARP if he was in Congress after Newt called the proposed TARP legislation socialism and it should be defeated in it’s form on September 25, 2008 (Hannity and Colmes). “I think what they’re doing is just wrong. And I think that it’s likely to fail, and it’s likely to make the situation worse over time.” -Newt Gingrich Sep 2008
Don’t let the media and twitter pick your candidate, Vote Smart by reading Neocon Newt Gingrich’s Political Record.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Newt Gingrich, Big Government’s Progressive Big Brother
- Chicken Hawk Newt Gingrich
- Conservatives For RINOsaurus Newt Gingrich
- Forward to Obammunism
- The Life of Julia
Posted on March 13, 2012, in Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Big Government’s Progressive Big Brother, Big Brother Newt Gingrich, Music Monday, Newt Gingrich, Political News, Political Satire, Progressive Newt Gingrich, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.