Monthly Archives: July 2012
For Music Monday, All Time High by Rita Coolidge
Music Video Background
All Time High was written as the Theme song for the James Bond 007 movie, Octopussy.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Breast Augmentation Surgery 101
- Denise Milani, Leader of iRack
- Jenna Bentley Busts out of her Bikini
- Scarlett Johansson, the Black Widow of Movie FX
- Doctor Shoal Says He has Found the Actual G Spot
- Joanna Krupa, The Canine Cherub of PETA
(1) After inflating her ( . Y . ) chest cushions to 44G, each of Vanessa’s Beach Balls weigh 3.69 pounds each assuming she was a natural ‘B’ cup.
According to this source, Vanessa has 1200cc Eurosilicon High Profile implants filled to 1350cc.
2 cups x 180 cc/cup = 360 cc x .9g/cc (natural Adipose tissue) = 324 g. x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = .714 lbs + 1350cc implant x 1 gram/cc (Silicone) = 1350 grams x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 2.976 lbs = 3.69 lbs per breast or 7.38 lbs per pair.
Marie-Claude’s Comic Boobs weighs three times more than the breasts of average women.
According to Boobpedia, Marie Claude inflated her Boobs to 34FF (34G) from a natural 34B.
34in. band G size cup = 7 cups ~ 2 cups natural plus 5 cups fake
2 cups x 190 cc/cup = 380 cc x .9g/cc (natural Adipose tissue) = 342 g. x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = .75 lbs per breast
850 cc Inamed high profile, round soft saline implants inflated (overfilled) to 1000cc.
1000cc implant x 1.02 grams/cc (Saline) = 1020 grams + 25 grams (Shell) x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 2.3 lbs per breast
Equals 3.05 lbs per breast or 6.1 lbs per pair.
Gummy bear Silicone implants: 0.98 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.034568 ounces)
Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast implants: 0.99 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.03492 ounces)
H20: 1 gram per cubic centimeter
Saline: 1.02 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.035969 ounces) + 25 grams for Saline implant shell
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the Photo of Vanessa Montagne was modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.