Bonded Bikini Sirens
Sean Connery got Honey Ryder (Ursula Andress), Pierce Brosnan got Jinx (Halle Berry), and the International Man of Mystery got his fembot staring lustfully at his Union Jack banana hammock…
Union Jack banana hammocks are fatal to Fembots
Video Source: You Tube, <— Click this Link if video Embedding is disabled.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Jim Carrey’s Mankini
- Senator Speedy Cavecat Hollydale is Working Hard for U.S. II
- Senator Speedy Cavecat Hollydale is Working Hard for U.S.
- Speedy Under Cat in The Sun Tail of Kitty Galore
- Chicken Comedy Circuits of Speedy Roostercat
(1) Ursula Andress is a Swiss actress and a sex symbol of the 1960s. She is best known for her roles as two Bond girls: Honey Ryder in ‘Dr. No’ and Vesper Lynd in ‘Casino Royale,’ the 1967 James Bond spoof. Ursula became famous as the iconic ‘quintessential’ Bond girl after she rose out of the Caribbean Sea in a white bikini in ‘Dr. No,’ the first Bond movie. In 2008, Ursula was named 007s sexiest siren according to an online poll. Halle Berry came in second.
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Halle Berry and Ursula Andress were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Bonded Bikini Sirens is Titillating Tuesday and Hump Day Humor by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin, Melon Monday, Titillating Tuesday, 007
Posted on August 6, 2012, in Humor, Hump Day Humor, Sexual Satire, Strange Science, Titillating Tuesday and tagged 007, Bonded Bikini Sirens, Halle Berry, Honey Ryder, Humor, Hump Day Humor, International Man of Mystery, Jinx, Melon Monday, Sexual Satire, Strange Science, Titillating Tuesday, Ursula Andress. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.