Mewt Paultorum nominates Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney, “My views are progressive” during a 2002 interview in Worcester, MA
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
|Jan 20, 2009||Aug 27, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$15.977 trillion||+50.7%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,879||+46.65%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||5th||-3 places|
For Music Monday, Hot Problems featuring Mitt Romney
Related Tweets to Mewt Paultorum nominates Mitt Romney:
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Cardassian Chameleon Mitt ‘Gul Dukomney’ Romney
- Mitt Romney’s Death Spiral of RomneyCare
- The Magic of Mitt 6.0
- Conservatives For RINOsaurus Newt Gingrich
- NewtRack Obama, the Progressive Newtron Bomb
- The Life of Julia
Mewt Paultorum nominates Mitt Romney is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Mewt Paultorum, Mitt Romney, GOP Convention
Posted on August 27, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Campaign Comedy, Election 2012, GOP Convention, Humor, Mewt Paultorum, Mitt Romney, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.