Welcome to Barack Obama’s Obamatopia
To help expand Tourism in my Magic Kingdom of Hope and Change, Space Mountain will be renamed “Muslim Outreach Mountain” and Fairy Farts will Solve my Green Energy Failures. In Obama’s latest Magic Moment, Barack promised to relax tourist visas in a effort to boost tourism and voter support for Obama in 2012…
America is open for business
On Jan 19, 2012, Obama claimed he was in front of Cinderella Castle, the gateway to Fantasyland, at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom because he wanted more international tourists “here tomorrow.” Barry jokingly opened his 13 minute speech with “It’s always nice to meet a world leader who has bigger ears than me.”
Ironically, Main Street, the iconic pathway to Cinderella Castle, was closed most of the day to the public. Disney Tourists were rerouted to ‘Spend Like There is no Tomorrowland,'(1) the new name of Tomorrowland to honor Obama’s visit. The son of “Welcome Back, Carter” was the second president to visit the Magic Kingdom since Jimmy Carter in 1978 and the fourth sitting president to visit a Walt Disney World park.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
1. Median Household Income has declined by 7.3% percent from January 2009 ($54,983) to June 2012 ($50,964)
2. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010
3. According to the Federal Reserve, the percentage of families with no or negative wealth increased to 32.5 percent in 2010 – up from 19.2 percent in 2007.
4. According to the Pew Research Center, the middle income class has shrunk to 51 percent in 2011 from 61 percent in 1971.
5. According to the Pew Research Center, the median Net Worth of the Middle Class plummeted 39% from $152,950 in 2007 to $93,150 in 2010.
6. According to the Pew Research Center, middle income class share of U.S. income shrunk to 45 percent in 2010 from 62 percent in 1970.
10. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 36 straight months
11. According to the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the new jobs created have been low paying jobs.
12. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs are “good jobs.”
13. In 2011, 53 percent of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
14. The number of jobs created by new businesses decreased by approximately 1 million from 2008 to 2010.
15. One out of every four workers earn less than $10 per hour in the ‘Recovery’ from the Great Recession.
16. Due to the Great Recession, the average pay for self-employed people has fallen 8 percent from $46724 in 2006 to $43,003 in 2010.
17. In the past decade, insurance premiums have increased three times as fast as wages.
20. According to Harvard Univesity’s State of the Nation’s Housing 2012 Study, 20.2 million American households spent more than half of their incomes on housing in 2010, a 12.8 percent increase from 2007 (17.9 million American households)
21. Since 2009, the cost of Household electricity skyrocketed by $300 in one year to $1419 in 2010. Electric rates have increased above the inflation rate for five consecutive years.
22. Home Values have fallen 18 percent. See Obama’s Economic Record Chart above for links…
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
All Hail The Messiah, Obama
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- 100 Days Until Taxmageddon
- Barack In Time
- Emperor Barack Bonaparte
- Obama-wan Kenya-nobi
- Obamacare Wonderland
- Barack Obama’s 2012 Campaign Slogans
(1) According to The Weekly Standard, Obama’s Deficit Spending was over 3 times more than Dubya Bush. Bush averaged a $410 Billion Deficit per year compared to Obama’s average of $1.413 trillion in deficit spending.
(2) Related Tweets to Welcome to Barack Obama’s Obamatopia…
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
Welcome to Barack Obama’s Obamatopia is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on October 12, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Barack Hussein Obama, Barack Obama, Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.