LIAGRA works for Flaccid Flip-floppers like Mitt Romney
Lizer® 200mg LIAGRA is so effective, you’ll enjoy believing your own B.S…
“LIAGRA is so effective, I don’t even believe I’m a Liberal.” – Republican Robama
“When the Moment’s Right, LIAGRA cures my Electile Dysfunction and raises my Sagging Poll.” – Mitt Romney
Warning: For lies lasting less than four hours, switch to LIVITRA immediately to maintain your permanent potency of Political Pretense.
Flip: “I like mandates. The mandates work.”
Flop: “I think it’s unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front.”
Flip: “…the costs of health care will be reduced.”
Flop: “We were unable to deal with… health care costs in Massachusetts.”
Flip: “I’m not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.”
Flop: “Ronald Reagan is… my hero.”
Flip: “I respect and will protect a woman’s right to choose.”
Flop: “I never really called myself pro-choice.”
Flip: “I believe the world is getter warmer. I believe that humans contributed to that.”
Flop: “Americans spending massive amounts, trillions of dollars will somehow stop Global Warming is not a great idea.”
Flip-Flop Sources: Mitt Romney’s Flip Flops
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
1. Median Household Income has declined by 7.3% percent from January 2009 ($54,983) to June 2012 ($50,964)
2. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010
3. According to the Federal Reserve, the percentage of families with no or negative wealth increased to 32.5 percent in 2010 – up from 19.2 percent in 2007.
4. According to the Pew Research Center, the middle income class has shrunk to 51 percent in 2011 from 61 percent in 1971.
5. According to the Pew Research Center, the median Net Worth of the Middle Class plummeted 39% from $152,950 in 2007 to $93,150 in 2010.
6. According to the Pew Research Center, middle income class share of U.S. income shrunk to 45 percent in 2010 from 62 percent in 1970.
10. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 36 straight months
11. According to the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the new jobs created have been low paying jobs.
12. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs are “good jobs.”
13. In 2011, 53 percent of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
14. The number of jobs created by new businesses decreased by approximately 1 million from 2008 to 2010.
15. One out of every four workers earn less than $10 per hour in the ‘Recovery’ from the Great Recession.
16. Due to the Great Recession, the average pay for self-employed people has fallen 8 percent from $46724 in 2006 to $43,003 in 2010.
17. In the past decade, insurance premiums have increased three times as fast as wages.
20. According to Harvard Univesity’s State of the Nation’s Housing 2012 Study, 20.2 million American households spent more than half of their incomes on housing in 2010, a 12.8 percent increase from 2007 (17.9 million American households)
21. Since 2009, the cost of Household electricity skyrocketed by $300 in one year to $1419 in 2010. Electric rates have increased above the inflation rate for five consecutive years.
22. Home Values have fallen 18 percent. See Obama’s Economic Record Chart above for links…
Mitt Romney Flip Flops
Still Voting For Mitt Romney?
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Is RINObatos Romney the Catch of the Day?
- Mewt Paultorum nominates Mitt Romney
- Cardassian Chameleon Mitt ‘Gul Dukomney’ Romney
- Mitt Romney’s Death Spiral of RomneyCare
- The Magic of Mitt 6.0
- Marxist Millionaire Michael Moore Predicts Romney will Beat Obama
- Hillary Clinton’s LIAGRA Ad
(1) On September 22, 1993, Bill Clinton proposed a 1,342 page bill for socializing America’s health care system. The plan was conceived after months of planning by Hillary Clinton, chair of the Clintonista Healthcare task force, and Ira Magaziner.
On Nov 20, 1993, ClintonCare was introduced as H.R. 3600: Health Security Act.
According to the Heritage Foundation analysis (10/23/93), ClintonCare would have created 200 new regional health cooperatives run by 50,000 new bureaucrats, 50 new government bureaucracies, 177 new state mandates, and nearly 1,000 new Federal powers and responsibilities.
On September 26, 1994, Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell announced that the plan was dead and did not even bother holding a vote on the bill to force Senators to go on record.
Related Tweets to LIAGRA works for Flaccid Flip-floppers like Mitt Romney:
Note: Miss Moneypenny posts Political Satire on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moneypenny008 and Twitpic at http://twitpic.com/photos/moneypenny008. Readers can also view my tweets and Twitter conversations at http://tweetree.com/moneypenny008.
My WordPress Blog will be used to archive selected Political Satire tweets.
LIAGRA works for Flaccid Flip-floppers like Mitt Romney is Political News and Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on October 16, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Humor, LIAGRA works for Flaccid Flip-floppers, Mitt Romney, Political Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Satire, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.