Great example of Liberal Logic to avoid the facts.
Zombies For Romney 2012
In 2006, Governor Mitt Romney claimed that “the costs of health care will be reduced” after signing his health reform package into law on April 12th. Romney’s Remedy of “cost-effective” health care has increased Bay State health-care premiums by “108 percent higher than the U.S. average in 2006, 112.1 percent higher in 2008, and 113 percent higher in 2009 (no data is available for 2007).”
Due to the efforts of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, the growth rate dropped to 109.6 percent of the national average in 2010.
Romney’s Remedy or Big-Government health care scam failed to be “cost-effective” health care. According to the NY Times, Romneycare’s “popularity has given state leaders added incentive to make it financially sustainable.”
Romney’s Remedy is “a Model for the Nation?”
“There are a lot of reasons not to elect me.” – Neocon RINO Romney
Are Romney’s RINOs singing Sweet Little Lies, You can’t disguise Romneycare?
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
For your reading pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- RomneyCare: Romney’s Signature Achievement
- Obomney – Will Romney Mirror Obama?
- Romney and Obama star in The Mittnocchio Baracknocchio Presidential Debates
- LIAGRA works for Flaccid Flip-floppers like Mitt Romney
- Where is Romney’s Plan to Restore the Constitution?
- Is RINObatos Romney the Catch of the Day?
(1) Related Tweets to Zombies For Romney 2012:
Zombies For Romney 2012 is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Tweet This Post
Posted on October 23, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Music Monday, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Campaign Comedy, Election 2012, GOP, Healthcare, Mitt Romney, Music Monday, ObamaCare, Obomneycare, Political News, Political Satire, President Barack Hussein Obama, Romneycare, Vote Smart, Wall Street, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.