Barack Obama’s Benghazi Bus Force One
On Oct 12, 2012, White House spokesman Jay Carney stated, “responsibility for the consulate in Libya fell on the State Department, not the White House” during a press conference.
On Oct 16, 2012, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated, “I take responsibility” for what happened to our Consulate in Benghazi on September 11.
Hillary claimed President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions.
Yet, Senators apparently acknowledged that Obama has thrown Hillary under the bus…
“However, we must remember that the events of September 11 were preceded by an escalating pattern of attacks this year in Benghazi, including a bomb that was thrown into our Consulate in April, another explosive device that was detonated outside of our Consulate in June, and an assassination attempt on the British Ambassador. If the President was truly not aware of this rising threat level in Benghazi, then we have lost confidence in his national security team, whose responsibility it is to keep the President informed. But if the President was aware of these earlier attacks in Benghazi prior to the events of September 11, 2012, then he bears full responsibility for any security failures that occurred. The security of Americans serving our nation everywhere in the world is ultimately the job of the Commander-in-Chief. The buck stops there.” – Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)
The Policies and Records of Mittrack Obomney (46 Positions that Prove #Obama and #Romney are the Same Politician)…
Banking on your Vote
1. Wall Street ‘invests’ millions of in campaign contributions on Obama and Romney.
Bailout and Stimulus
2. Obama and Romney supported TARP.
3. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama’s “economic stimulus” packages.
4. Mitt Romney takes the credit for Barack Obama’s bailout of the auto industry.
Deficit/ National Debt
5. Romney and Obama believe in Big Government as revealed by their track record of being big spenders while in office.
6. Romney and Obama plan to continue increasing government debt beyond the 16 trillion dollars National Debt.
7. Romney and Obama do NOT support balancing the federal budget.
8. Obama and Romney have a poor record of creating policies to help Job Creation.
9. Obama and Romney support the job-killing “free trade” agenda of the global elite Internationalists.
10. Romney and Obama accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country.
13. Obama and Romney have said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.
14. Obama and Romney supported the reappointment of Ben Bernanke as Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
16. Obama and Romney are pleased with U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner despite his failure to pay taxes.
17. Romney and Obama believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
18. Romney supports a “cap and trade” carbon tax scheme (like Barack Obama) on a Global basis.
Obamacare / RomneyCare
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have promoted and passed universal health care.
21. The costly Death Spiral of Obama and Romney’s Individual Mandate is Not the remedy of affordable health care yet, Mitt Romney, like Barack Obama, believes Individual Mandate is good public policy.
22. Mitt Romney’s RomneyCare was the Blueprint for Obamacare.
24. Mitt Romney supports the Bush-Obama era DHS.
32. Mitt Romney and Obama have been pro-abortion most of their careers. Mitt Romney‘s “conversion” to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many. Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital’s investment in “Stericycle,” a company that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.
33. Romney and Obama are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
37. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney believe that a “two state solution” will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
40. Romney and Obama support severe Economic Sanctions against Iran.
41. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will Not eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
42. Obama and Romney want personal income tax rates at the same levels because they’re “low.”
44. Romney and Obama believe that the president has the power to Declare War without getting the Constitutional approval of the U.S. Congress.
45. For the first time since 1944, this is the first election where both candidates, Romney and Obama, have never served in the military.
|Jan 20, 2009||Sep 11, 2012||Change|
|Unemployed||12 million||12.8 million (Jul)||+6.66%|
|Unemployment Rate||7.8%||8.3% (Jul)||+6.4%|
|Federal Debt||$10.6 trillion||$16.048 trillion||+51.4%|
|Debt per person||$34,694||$50,967||+46.9%|
|Debt Burden on the Economy||75.2%||101.5%||+35%|
|Consumer Price Index||211.1||229.5||+8.7%|
|Misery Index||7.8||9.7 (Jul)||+24%|
|Americans in Poverty||43.6 million||49.1 million (2010)||+12.6%|
|Food Stamp Recepients||32 million||46.5 million (May)||+45.3%|
|Worker Health Insurance Costs||$4,192||$8,008 (2011)||+91%|
|College Tuition||$5,976||$6,941 est.||+16%|
|Home Values||$185,000||$151,600 (Jul)||-18%|
|U.S. Global Competiveness||2nd||7th||-5 places|
1. Median Household Income has declined by 7.3% percent from January 2009 ($54,983) to June 2012 ($50,964)
2. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010
3. According to the Federal Reserve, the percentage of families with no or negative wealth increased to 32.5 percent in 2010 – up from 19.2 percent in 2007.
4. According to the Pew Research Center, the middle income class has shrunk to 51 percent in 2011 from 61 percent in 1971.
5. According to the Pew Research Center, the median Net Worth of the Middle Class plummeted 39% from $152,950 in 2007 to $93,150 in 2010.
6. According to the Pew Research Center, middle income class share of U.S. income shrunk to 45 percent in 2010 from 62 percent in 1970.
10. The percentage of working age Americans with a job has been below 59 percent for 36 straight months
11. According to the National Employment Law Project, 58 percent of the new jobs created have been low paying jobs.
12. According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, only 24.6 percent of all of the jobs are “good jobs.”
13. In 2011, 53 percent of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed last year.
14. The number of jobs created by new businesses decreased by approximately 1 million from 2008 to 2010.
15. One out of every four workers earn less than $10 per hour in the ‘Recovery’ from the Great Recession.
16. Due to the Great Recession, the average pay for self-employed people has fallen 8 percent from $46724 in 2006 to $43,003 in 2010.
17. In the past decade, insurance premiums have increased three times as fast as wages.
20. According to Harvard Univesity’s State of the Nation’s Housing 2012 Study, 20.2 million American households spent more than half of their incomes on housing in 2010, a 12.8 percent increase from 2007 (17.9 million American households)
21. Since 2009, the cost of Household electricity skyrocketed by $300 in one year to $1419 in 2010. Electric rates have increased above the inflation rate for five consecutive years.
22. Home Values have fallen 18 percent. See Obama’s Economic Record Chart above for links…
1. State Mandated Healthcare (RombamaCare)
2. First Governor to unconstitutionally institute Gay Marriage
3. Romney supported homosexual and transgendered education in public schools
4. Romney supported abortion with taxpayer funding
5. Fee Fee Romney increased Fees to support Big Government Spending
6. Romney Increased State spending 20.7% ($22.848 billion to $27.588 billion)
7. Government employment grew 7.2% during Romney’s tenure.
8. Romney’s net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
9. Romney supports amnesty for illegal immigrants
|Jan, 2003||Jan, 2007||Change|
|Unemployment Rate||5.6%||4.6%||-17.9% (1)|
|State Debt||$16 billion (Jan. 1, 2003 – A22)||$18.7 billion (Oct. 1, 2006 – A24)||+16.9%|
|Debt per person||$7,551||$10,612||+40.5%|
(1) Massachusetts ranked 47th in job growth during Romney’s entire term. Romney took office during an economic upswing yet, Massachusetts’ net job growth of 1.4 percent was far below the growth of the national average at 5.3 percent.
In his first year as Governor, Romney increased the Gas Tax by 400% to raise taxes by $60 million per year.
The father of RombamaCare has increased private insurance costs by $4.3 billion, increased federal spending by $2.4 billion on Medicaid, and Romneycare is estimated to cost $2 billion more than was budgeted over 10 years.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Obama Dice
- Blame Duck Barack Obama
- Emperor Barack Bonaparte
- The Swamp of DemocRats
- Dr. Evil Soros and Mini-me Obama rule Amerika
- Barack In Time
- 100 Days Until Taxmageddon
(1) Related Tweets to Barack Obama’s Benghazi Bus Force One:
Barack Obama’s Benghazi Bus Force One is Vote Smart Political Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on October 30, 2012, in Campaign Comedy, Humor, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart and tagged Barack Hussein Obama, Barack Obama, Campaign Comedy, Political News, Political Satire, Vote Smart, Wordpress Political Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.