Bra Ninja Dead Or Alive
In this scene of the movie, the Australian femme fatale shows the Hong Kong police officer how to remove a bra dangling from the end of his gun, disarm four men, and throw on her bra. Holly’s talents range from comical seductive bra fighting to singing.
For Music Monday,
Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance, 2002
For Speedy Methanecat, a song Parody of Kiss Kiss…
Note: Holly Valance’s music video was dubbed over and credited as Holly Valarse, a fictional character.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?
- Elmo is running Hot n’ Cold for Katy Perry
- Celebrity Swine Flu Fatality: Kermit D. Frog
- Freedom Fries in the Fake World of Marie-Claude Bourbonnais
- Barbie Doll turns 50 years old
- Olga has Nun on the Run for Titillating Thursday
(1) Tecmo Koei, a Japanese video game corporation, created a physics engine devoted entirely to the animation of the female characters’ breasts.
(2) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Holly Valance, Jaime Pressly, and Devon Aoki as well as the DOA game characters were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Bra Ninja Dead Or Alive is Sexual Satire by Miss Moneypenny aka Debbie Dolphin
Posted on January 21, 2013, in Humor, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Bra Ninja Dead Or Alive, Christie Allen, DOA: Dead or Alive, Holly Valance, Holly Valarse, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.