Megan Fox in the Fake Adventures of Superfox
Can’t Fight The Moonlight – LeAnn Rimes
You may also like these related posts…
- Boob Lube Job
- Monsanto’s Mutated Dangers of GMO food
- Two Reasons for the Oktoberfest Season
- Scarlett Johansson, the Black Widow of Movie FX
- Denise Milani serves her 34DDD Chicken Breast Salad
(1) “Most of you know me from naked pictures on the Internet…. Of course they’re real, they’re on the internet” -Megan Fox joking about her Sexpot image on the 35th Season’s opening of Saturday Night Live, Sep 26, 2009
The Background of Supergirl Megan Fox was changed by Miss Moneypenny and a unknown Photoshopper created the Virtual Reality of Supergirl by surgically Chopping Megan Fox onto Jula, a Ukraine model, who posed for Petter Hegre in the Black Shirt Photoshoot. Since Nude Art can be viewed as art or pornography, please google Jula for the original photo because WordPress frowns upon linking to sites that they consider to be pornographic.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, a Photo of Megan Fox was modified and used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
(2) “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies” is a tattoo on the back of Megan Fox’s right shoulder that references Act V, Scene III of Shakespeare’s tragedy, King Lear.
Shakespeare may have used “gilded butterflies” to note his avaricious daughter appeared to be valuable and beautiful on the outside and whimsical and insubstantial on the inside yet, a gilded butterfly can also symbolize the destruction of a person’s true nature when they pursue wealth.
The Transformer actress removed her Marilyn Monroe tattoo stating, “It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”
Posted on June 4, 2013, in Humor, Music Monday, Satire, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Can’t Fight The Moonlight, LeAnn Rimes, Mammary Monday, Megan Fox, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Satire, Superfox, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.