got Carver milk?
Jordan Carver Milk
Milking Jordan Carver
For Music Monday, How Do You Milk A Cow? by Cledus T. Judd
You may also like these related posts…
- Two Reasons for the Oktoberfest Season
- Oktoberfest of Bouncing Bavarian Boobies
- Sheriff Jordan Carver stops SpeedySPAM
- Pasture-ized Udders
- Me Itsy and Bitsy Lucky Charms
(1) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Jordan Carver were modified and used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Jordan increased the estimated weight of her massive rack from 3.57 pounds to 9.99 pounds.
Assuming Jordan was a natural 32DD, a 1,500 cc Silicone Gel Implant may have been used to inflate her bust to 30K.
32in. band DD size cup = 5 Cups x 180cc x .9g/cc (Adipose tissue) = 810 g. x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 1.7857 lbs per breast
1.7857 x 2 = 3.57 pounds
1,500cc implant x 0.97 grams/cc (Silicone) = 1455 grams x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 3.21 lbs per breast
(1.7857 + 3.21) x 2 = 9.99 pounds
Posted on August 6, 2013, in Humor, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Cledus T. Judd, got Carver milk?, got milk?, How Do You Milk A Cow?, Jordan Carver, Mammary Monday, Melon Monday, Music Monday, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.