Photoshop credit: unknown Photoshopper
Apparently, 66 million Americans believe a inexperienced man, who wants to disarm America, will be a better leader than a inexperienced woman who can “see” Prime Minister Vladimir Putin rear “his head and come into the airspace of the United States of America.”
This photo is the actual cereal box produced by Kellogg’s, not a Photoshop production. Apparently, it may have been a inside joke to honor Flake One and Flake Two‘s visit to Battle Creek, Michigan. Will the Odd Couple come to regret their Frosted Flakes image?
This post is dedicated to my friend, Bobby who inspired me to post again.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Obama for a Strong America?
- Obama’s Home of the Free and Brave?
- Election 08 Aftermath: No Kool-Aid for Me
- Obama White Outs Governor Rod Blagojevich
- Fireside Chat with Bobby Chung and Barack Obama
- Political Nightmares Before Christmas