Monthly Archives: June 2013
Is the Surveillance State of Big Brother Obama watching you?
You can protect your online privacy from the warrantless surveillance of Big Brother Obama:
1. Delete all unnecessary eMails (especially on your service provider’s Server), files, and records.
2. Protect all files with file encryption using strong passwords.
3. To prevent wiretapping, Encrypt your Internet communications. Encrypt Wireless Networks with WPA2 security. Ensure your eMail service provider uses encrypted POP or IMAP.
For private online Chats, use Adium with OTR (Off The Record) encrypted messaging. Adium is a free instant messaging application for Mac OS X that allows you to connect to many online chat services and engage in multiple conversations simultaneously. Note that Adium 1.5.6 doesn’t offer voice or video chat and file transfer could be flaky.
For short secure audio and video messages, use KeyTone, a free app for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touchs.
4. When you’re online, Use free anonymizing tools like Tor.
The Art of Privacy- When Online, Go off the Grid
Interview with PRISM Whistleblower Edward Snowden
Satire: Obama’s PRISM Surveillance
You may also like these related posts…
- The Prism of Peeping Obama
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- Newspeak for Barack Crap
- Marxist-in-Chief wasted Millions
- The Transforming Power of Wonder Woman Obama
In 2004, the Democratic Socialists of America Political Action Committee officially urged its members to work for the election of John Kerry
Teresa Heinz Kerry, John Kerry’s wife, is a major donor to the Tides Foundation, a group that funds radical left organizations (ACORN, MoveOn.org, Media Matters) and is connected to the Occupy movement.