Monthly Archives: September 2008
The above campaign comedy was inspired by Biden’s Blunders during a CBS Evening News interview last week…
Apparently, Joe quickly failed to demonstrate he has any idea what Biden’s Brain is talking about since Herbert Hoover was President when the stock market crashed on Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929, and Harry Truman was the first President to use a transcontinental television broadcast on Sep 4, 1951.
Perhaps, Joe Biden can respond to the following video that reveals how the Democrats covered up their Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused the current Economic Crisis…
For Fair and Balanced Comedy, you can generate fictional Sarah Palin Quotes to match the real life quotes of Joe Biden like this one:
As Putin rears his head being the beacon of light, the dealings with Freddie and Fannie is the undo influence of lobbyists in public policy decisions being made.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Joe Biden Shares the Intimate Bond with his Identical Twin Brother
- Joe Biden Cuts me C.R.A.P. in The New Adventures of Captain Caveman
- Vote Smart with Joe Six Packs Biden???
- Can Absolut Joe Biden keep U.S. Spy Secrets?
- Superman Barack Obama belittles Biden
- Joe Biden’s Twelve Part Plan to Save US