Thomas Beatie, Mr. Mom On Steroids
Baba Wawa announced DaMom‘s second Labor of Love in her “What Is a Man, What Is a Woman? Journey of a Pregnant Man” Special which aired last Friday, Nov 14, 2008.
The Human Transformer gave birth to a baby girl on June 29, 2008.
If you missed this unusual bizarre special, here are some highlights:
- He/She claims to be the first legally recognized Pregnant man after other Human Transformers also made pregnant claims during the interview.
- He/She claimed Testosterone injections Transformed her clitoris into a penis and He/She had “normal” heterosexual sexual experiences with His/Her wife,
- He/She stopped His/Her Testosterone injections to Transform back into a full woman,
- He/She was happy to see her red sea flowing again,
- Since no Doctor would inseminate Him/Her, they bought a Vet Syringe and His/Her wife, Nancy played Doctor Shoal,
- To save the best(?) bizarre note for last:
- His/Her wife, Nancy began transforming into a lactating mother and has been breast feeding their daughter.
In closing, Thomas Trace Beatie AKA Tracy La Gondino claims several gay and transgender groups warned Him/Her not to appear on Oprah because they feared He/She would ruin same sex marriage in California for them.
He/She claims Portland, Oregon changed His/Her daughter’s Birth Certificate to list DaMom and Nancy as “Parent/Parent” after He/She refused to be recorded as the Mother. According to normal practice, Portland Nurses insist that anyone who gives birth is the mother of the child. Both DaMom and Nancy are fighting the “Parent/Parent” change.
He/She is five weeks pregnant and His/Her expected due date is June 12, 2009.
To watch the full video online, please Click HERE.
Note: the Video is split into 5 parts in the Playlist.
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Mr. Mom, Super Human Transformer
- R.I.M. Equals Restoring Integrity to Marriage?
- Gay Marriage Opponents Naked Online
- Gay Elephant Rubs Polish Politician the Wrong Way
- Phallus and Homosexual Euphemisms in the New Quiznos Commercial
Posted on November 20, 2008, in Bizarre, Humor, Satire, Strange Science and tagged Barbara Walters, Human Transformer, Mr. Mom, Nancy Beatie, Oprah, Satire, Susan Beatie, Thomas Beatie. Bookmark the permalink. 31 Comments.