You can protect your online privacy from the warrantless surveillance of Big Brother Obama:
1. Delete all unnecessary eMails (especially on your service provider’s Server), files, and records.
2. Protect all files with file encryption using strong passwords.
3. To prevent wiretapping, Encrypt your Internet communications. Encrypt Wireless Networks with WPA2 security. Ensure your eMail service provider uses encrypted POP or IMAP.
For private online Chats, use Adium with OTR (Off The Record) encrypted messaging. Adium is a free instant messaging application for Mac OS X that allows you to connect to many online chat services and engage in multiple conversations simultaneously. Note that Adium 1.5.6 doesn’t offer voice or video chat and file transfer could be flaky.
For short secure audio and video messages, use KeyTone, a free app for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touchs.
4. When you’re online, Use free anonymizing tools like Tor.
Obama Hates Privacy: Is He Bush 2.0?
Tap It: The NSA Slow Jam by Remy
You may also like these related posts…
- ObamaCare: Every breath you take, Obama will be Watching You
- Dr. Evil Soros and Mini-me Obama rule Amerika
- Forward to Obammunism
- The Life of Julia
- It’s so easy a Caveman can do it In Obama’s World