Freedom Fries in the Fake World of Marie-Claude Bourbonnais
Apparently, Marie-Claude Bourbonnais is a fan of anime and comic books and wanted her breasts to look fake like a comic character according to her interview (in French, some Photos may be NSFW)
The French video reveals Marie-Claude’s passion for her double F-ake breasts(1).
For Music Monday, Semper Fidelis
Music Video Background
“Semper Fidelis”, was written by John Philip Sousa in 1888. The song was composed for President Chester Arthur who requested a new presidential song to replace “Hail to the Chief.” “Semper Fidelis” became the official march of the United States Marine Corps.
4th of July Fireworks in Washington DC – 2009
For your reading and laughing pleasure, you may also like these related posts…
- Signs of a Banana Gone Bad
- Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?
- Karissa Shannon’s Wholesome Pumpkins
- Keeping Abreast of Breast Cancer
- Oktoberfest of Bouncing Bavarian Boobies
- Elmo is running Hot n’ Cold for Katy Perry
- The Pirates of Cap’n Slappy Speedcat
(1) Marie-Claude’s Comic Boobs weighs three times more than the breasts of average women.
According to Boobpedia, Marie Claude inflated her Boobs to 34FF (34G) from a natural 34B.
34in. band G size cup = 7 cups ~ 2 cups natural plus 5 cups fake
2 cups x 190 cc/cup = 380 cc x .9g/cc (natural Adipose tissue) = 342 g. x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = .75 lbs per breast
850 cc Inamed high profile, round soft saline implants inflated (overfilled) to 1000cc.
1000cc implant x 1.02 grams/cc (Saline) = 1020 grams + 25 grams (Shell) x 0.0022046 lbs/gram = 2.3 lbs per breast
Equals 3.05 lbs per breast or 6.1 lbs per pair.
Gummy bear Silicone implants: 0.98 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.034568 ounces)
Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast implants: 0.99 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.03492 ounces)
H20: 1 gram per cubic centimeter
Saline: 1.02 grams per cubic centimeter (or 1cc = 0.035969 ounces) + 25 grams for Saline implant shell
(2) Freedom fries was a political euphemism for French fries used to express anti-French sentiment after France expressed strong opposition to the U.S. decision to launch the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The Iraq War is the same war that Obama will end as Bush promised which he claimed Barack opposed and Hussein promised to end in 2009.
(3) In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, Photos of Marie Claude were modified and/or used for the Fair Use of comical commentary. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Like this post?
Share this with others…
Posted on July 4, 2011, in Humor, Music Monday, Satire, spoof, Titillating Tuesday and tagged Big Boobs, Boobs, fake boobs, Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, Music Monday, Satire, spoof, Titillating Tuesday. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.